Saturday, October 24, 2009

24

Thank God for this wonderful 24th year of life! I thank Him mostly for His grace, for demonstrating His love for me in that while I was a 2month old, 7yr old, 15yr old, and 23yr old sinner...Christ died for me, and in this 24th year of my life "Nothing in my hand I bring, simply to the Cross I cling". My prayer is that God would be glorified in this 24th year and in the next 24 years of the life He gives and may Christ be magnified and shown to be supreme, in that He has given grace to this weak sinner and that He would continue to conform me to His image....






I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Gal 2:20

No comments: