Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Its been a while...

Yes, its been a while since I last posted...things have gotten very busy lately and I havent had the time to even think of something to post on here. I have had alot of time to think though. My wife and I just moved into another place last week and my internet service coverage is "limited" there, so Ive pretty much got to stand on top of my kitchen counter with the wireless modem in the air in order to peak at least one bar on my connection...The Lord has been merciful to us and our "Clearwire".....we finally have one solid bar in the corner of the back room....the office is on the whole other side of the apartment...this has been my struggle these last few days lol...

In other news, I have been invited to come back to a rual church in Charlottesville to minister for 6 months ...maybe more...so look for more sermons to come under the "My Sermons " section...I havent actually been immersed in books like I have wanted to be but the 2009 reading list is still on like Donkey Kong....I am currently reading A.W. Tozers "The Holy Spirit" in addition to finishing "Body of Divinity" by Thomas Watson....
Look for more posts soon....today perhaps....


No comments: