Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Like Natural Like Spiritual





Like natural, like Spiritual...

I saw some things on the news today while I was at work, pulled out my journal and really listened to what God had to say. There are crisis' that go on in the world that at times reflect whats going on in the church or the body of Christ. The Lord pointed out two of the world's issues that are reflecting whats happening in the church. This long lasting oil crisis and the contaminated milk that has been killing and affecting over 53,000 babies in Asia and other continents are the two issues that really stuck out to me today.
The oil crisis because there is a lack for genuine oil in the church just as its hard to come by in the world; and this milk crisis because i believe the sincere milk of the Word has been tainted in the church by a man centered gospel being preached instead of a God-centered gospel.

Let me know what you think...

No comments: