Saturday, February 16, 2008

Whats Wrong with The Gospel?

Whats Wrong with The Gospel by A.W. Tozer

So, I was reading this at work the other day and it really blew my mind. I mean it was awesome! Ive been reading some of A.W. Tozer's books and he is really on point with what the Lord was showing him. In this article, he is talking about some of the traditions that the church has picked up in the last 150 years. These things arent bad, and theyre not totally non-effective, but my question is like Tozer's in this....why do we do them? Are these traditions lined up in the Word? Is what we are doing just another part of Americanized Christianity? These are some of the questions running around in my spirit as i was reading this....what questions will come up in yours? Enjoy the article,its very on point with some humor in it as well...God Bless

No comments: