Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's Been a While

Yes sir,
It has been a while since I have posted. I really have some things that I would like to post in the near future...if only time permitted...I'm actually typing this from my phone. Work has brought new responsibilities, I've been preaching every Sunday in the new year so far,I have been consumed in my daily Bible reading, working out 4 days a week, reading list books,and I have a rather intense history course online this semester...the list goes on...So, in spite of my juggling act, I would like to say that I will be posting some more stuff soon...most of it will be automated posts, but I am looking forward to writing more...even if it is through the keyboard of my phone, and not the keyboard of my desk..Stay tuned...
May the Lamb that was slain recieve the reward of His suffering...
www.adjustmythoughts.com
repentresource.blogspot.com

No comments: